1st Virtual Intensive Study Programme for Higher Education learners and Teaching Staff –
Timișoara, Romania, 22-26 November 2021
Leading Organisation: UNIVERSITATEA DE VEST DIN TIMISOARA
Bournemouth University, Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem, Budapest, Hungary
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Nuremberg, Germany
Instituto Politecnico do Porto, Porto, Portugal
Internatinal Hellencik University,Kavala Campus, Kavala, Greece
ISM University of Management and Economics, Vilnius, Lithuania
Leopold-Franzens-Universität, Innsbruck, Austria
Università degli Studi di Urbino Carlo Bo, Urbino, Italy
Universidade de Vigo, Vigo, Spain
Université de Bretagne-Sud, Vannes, France
Université du Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Technolgiko Ekpedeftiko Idrima Anatolikis Makedonias & Thrakis, Kavala, Greece
Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas, Lithuania
Welcome to the 1st virtual STAMP-ONLINE Timișoara ISP!
STAMP-ONLINE ISP is a one-of-a-kind event, gathering students in the field of accounting and finance to undertake the Intensive Study Program.
The ISP is the first formal test of the case studies development and the custom international learning platform that facilitates teaching/learning in accountancy and a virtual meeting place.
Students will test the learning platform within the first ISP (e.g., constructive alignment learning concept, preliminary learning materials, short and long case studies).
The delivery of select learning materials and the student’s engagement in group activities to solve simple/complex cases will provide valuable feedback (from students and academics) for the refinement and the further development of other materials and cases based on real-world problems.
The study program will take place from 22th of November to the 26th of November 2021 and will be hosted by the West University of Timisoara. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the event takes place virtually on Google Meet.
1. Students on select modules will work in small, diverse groups (maximum seven students in one group) on the cases with the appropriate guidance and tutoring provided by academic staff.
2. The students will develop analyses and evaluations of different problems proposed to be solved with conclusions and key learning points.
3. Videos and supplemental materials will aid curricula development and delivery.
4. Quizzes and short cases will enhance group materials.
The constructive learning activities will be trialed during the first ISP, in small, diverse groups (internationally-mixed):
A. Introduction of activity in a big room.
B. Students are separated into small rooms and solve real-world pilot cases
C. The final discussion is taken in a larger classroom for intensive solutions of the case with final conclusions and key learning points.
Thanks to the ISP students will:
– Improve the participants’ accounting key competencies and skills by implementing dynamic and interactive constructive-learning methods in their learning process.
-Improve their comprehension of spoken and written English by listening and interacting in solving different problems through dynamic and interactive constructive methods.
– Take direct contact with real-world case studies.
– Solve a problem -based -learning cases proposed by companies/ professional bodies.
– get exchange benefits of transnational cooperation in Big Data and Audit, Digitalization and IFRS, Taxation in the Digital Economy, Non-Financial Information Statement, CSR, and Ethics in the Digital Era.
– use a variety of digital tools and software through new forms of personalized learning through the strategic use of open educational resources and virtual learning platforms;
– orientation/job counseling and methods/tools guidance through the research performed and useful to make correct decisions;
– working in an international environment of higher education institutions and other stakeholders to promote regional development and cross-sectoral cooperation to exchange experiences and create new links between different sectors of education and international practice using digital tools and software.
RESULTS OF ACTIVITY (ISP1 outputs)
Students acquire transnational knowledge, key competencies, skills, and social experience in a constructive way of learning.
We are more than excited to see you soon!